nav bar

|  HOME  |  ABOUT  | CONTACT |

Friday, December 13

Innisfree Eye Primer Review

Innisfree Eye Primer
One should never underestimate the power a primer can do for your makeup. Well, I know I definitely won't again. I always wondered what the point of using one was. Sure, it makes your shadow last longer, but forking out quite a bit of money on something like that didn't make any sense to me. Everywhere I go eye primers all seem to range from 40-60 dollar mark, Urban Decay, Smashbox, Too Faced. I couldn't make myself part with that money, especially when there were so many other things I wanted for the same price. So when I found Innisfree's eye primer on RoseRose's Store for as little as $4 I decided to give it a go. Here are the before and after shots:

Innisfree Eye Primer before/after
An eye primer really does help enhance the longevity and colour of your eye shadow, and I really wished I had found this out sooner. You watch tutorials on youtube and they always tell you to apply primer, but they rarely tell you why. Oh well, now I know!

Overall, I've been extremely happy with this primer. My shadow lasts all day when I use this, with very little fall out. For someone with oily lids, this has been my saviour. There's nothing particularly showy about the formula either. I know some primers can be a different colour, scent and glittery, but Innisfree have gone with a creamy, light pink shade that blends into the skin easily and doesn't feel heavy. It also smells like peach ice tea (nomnom). For someone on a budget, I highly recommend this!

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS PRIMER TOO! Ahahahaha glad that you liked it too!
    I agree, they're like super cheap but works awesomely well! <3

    mysugarcoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so amazing! I've been really impressed with Innisfree products so far.

      Delete
  2. Mmm, I love the scent of peach ice tea!
    The primer made such a difference! And wow, it's pretty affordable. I rarely use eye primer (currently have the Essence one rolling around on my dresser), but this looks like a good budget alternative too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was looking at buying the essence one actually, but every time I went into priceline they were sold out Xp haha, just my luck.

      Delete
  3. I've never heard of this brand before but the primer really does make a difference! I don't think the primer I'm using at the moment would make that much of a difference at all! xxxx

    Verity | Life of Verity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's actually a South Korean brand :) Sorry, probably should have mentioned that somewhere haha.

      Delete